SECOND COMING DREAM !! ARE YOU READY ???

At about 1:45am (australian time) early this morning 11th January 2018 i shot up out of bed breathless and sweaty, I am soaked from head to toe with my sweat, I had a dream (it actually felt like my soul was taken out of my body) and i felt the Holy Spirit stir in me. For those of you that don't know me personally my spiritual gifting is DREAMS & VISIONS, what i am about to share on here is exactly what i saw in my 2 hour dream that has shaken me to my core, I've been up since 1:45am restless i felt compelled to share this on here, please do share this to your families and friends! Let us not be in slumber anymore, lets us rise up and prepare ourselves for what is ahead of us, I pray that this small piece of my encounter will not only inspire you but also motivate you to keep pressing on and moving forward for we do not know the exact time or hour for the return of our Lord Jesus: 




Revelation 16 vs 15

"Look, I will come as unexpectedly as a thief! Blessed are all who are watching for me, who keep their clothing ready so they will not have to walk around naked and ashamed."




I saw myself standing in a fallen city, I saw blown up buildings, shops and other buildings were on fire, there were so many people running in all directions, screaming, crying, the look of terror and confusion on their faces. I was standing in the midst of all this and had no idea what was going on (i would like to note that in all my dreams my senses are magnified, everything in the dreams i feel has if it is REAL). All of a sudden i saw big balls of fire dropping from the skies and blowing up everything around me, i started running looking for a place to take cover and try to shield myself. As i ran i heard a loud noise, it sounded like a trumpet it was so loud i could feel the vibrations go through me. I stopped running and to my astonishment i could see people flying up towards the sky, hundreds of people flying up towards the sky, as they flew closer to the sky, i don't know how to describe this but what i saw was that only a few people FLASHED (like a bright light) the clouds parted and the heavens opened up and these people flew into the heavens while the others who didn't flash they all fell back down and to my horror the earth opened and swallowed them.


It hit me right there, where i was standing that this was THE SECOND COMING ! Can i just say while i dreamt this, i felt like i was left behind, it felt so real and it didn't feel like a dream anymore. I started to cry after seeing what i just witnessed, i searched the crowd looking for familiar faces but they were all strangers to me. The clouds turned dark and i could hear thunder, i looked up into the heavens and saw what looked up big eyes, the eyes started to water and tears started to drop down upon the earth. It started to rain, it poured so heavily, these were the tears of GOD crying for His people. I could feel His pain and sadness, it was so overwhelming that i started to weep as well. As it poured heavily it began to flood, these were not small flooding, in a matter of seconds the water rised up so quickly and became aggressive. What i saw next was what looked like SINK HOLES in the grounds, people who were unsaved and hadn't received Chirst as their Lord and saviour were swept into these huge sink holes.


The trumpets were heard every 5 minutes and the same thing would happen again, souls would fly up and only a few souls would flash and the heavens would open up for them, the rest would fall back to earth where the ground would open up and swallow them. One time the trumpets sounded 100+ souls flew up and shocking to say only 2 souls flashed meaning they were received and welcomed to Heaven while the rest was swallowed by the earth into Hell. Iasked the Spirit of God why did only 2 make it into heaven and He said, 'Sins such as gossiping, lying, having an unforgiving spirit, judging others, not loving each other and not doing what you know your suppose to do etc ', I stood there taking in what was happening around me, so many things were all happening at once, the thought of finding a bible came to my mind but I felt the Spirit of God move and He spoke to me and said 'All the Bibles will vanish when i return'. I started to walk around taking in my surrounding, I walked pass a few groups of people holding hands and singing praises and also praying, another group of people repenting, it was too late, it was too late !


I heard the trumpet again, this time my attention was focused on this particular soul, she was a young woman, she flew up and i saw 2 black demons fly after her and pulled her down, she kicked them but they held onto her, as she came close to the heavens her soul flashed and the demons fled, as the demons flew back  i heard them grumble and say ' she was suppose to be ours' i felt the spirit of God and i was revealed how she lived her life, she didn't give her life to God but she had a Pure spirit. The next woman i saw was seating on footpath, the Spirit of God moved again and revealed to me that she was church goer, she was so commited to church and God, she did everything right but she was unforgiving and very hard hearted, she was approached by a few people to repent but she didn't, i ran up to her and shook her and asked her to repent, she just looked at me with hateful eyes and bluntly said 'No', i cried and said 'please repent, don't you see what is happening ? don't you want external life in Heaven?' she moved away from my grasp and said 'no, what good will it bring', before she could finish her sentence, the ground she was sitting on opened up and she fell in (Please, my dear brothers and sisters, i ask you to get rid of anything that is not of God and repent, be humble and have a teachable spirit, be more forgiving and loving towards one another).


I saw myself now standing in front of what looks like a seawall, the sea started to swell up and rise, in a matter of seconds it became a huge tsunami. I ran for the mountains, i had no idea where i was running but i headed for the hills. I ran as fast as i could but the waves were getting closer and closer, i started to panic, just as i was about to be swept away, a hand was extended to me, i grabbed it and looked up and to my surprise, it was a Man. He wasn't too old but he looked so clean and He was so radiant, He had a beard, which was bright white (guys im not making this up, i saw all this with my two eyes) He looked down at me and smiled, i smiled back and asked in my Fijian language 'o cei beka o kemuni?' (who are you) to this he replied in my language 'Au na Turaga ni koro' (Chief of the village) He took my hand and the next thing i know we were on top of the mountain looking down at everything that was happening.


With a swift of his left hand, he parted the clouds and i could see other islands, countries suffering the same ordeal. In the middle of the ocean i noticed the huge waves, every 2 minutes the waves would rise up and became huge tsunami's heading in all directions destroying everything in it's path. I closed my eyes as tears ran down my face, suddenly everything went quite, i opened my eyes and i found myself in a very bright room seating across from this Man. He poured me a cup of tea then looked at me and asked 'Do you see what's happening?', I nodded and replied 'Yes', He carried on to pour Himself a cup of tea then looked back at me (no where in my dream or whatever this is, was i expecting these exact words to come out of His mouth)



He looked back at me and said 'TELL THEM I'M COMING, TELL THEM TO GET READY'.









Comments

  1. Wake up call to us believers - He return is imminent!! Sharing this post - thank you sister Phee - May God continue to use your giftings for His glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW😲😲 Fibz, i didn't know you had a gift😶😶 it is quite a testimonial experience and has opened my eyes. Thank Fibz & may the Good Lord keep showering His Blessings upon you always🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hope And Denial.

The Answered Prayer.